Pages

Freeeeeeedom

...sorta. I still have cleaning to do. BUT I DON'T WANNA! I'm seriously just wanting to leave without cleaning with a note on my bed that says, "just put it on my card". Cause I don't care, I really don't. But oh well, gotta suck it up and do it. It's not that much to do anyway-- just clean the mirrors, the cabinets, under the sink, the door knobs, the sinks, the floor, and my room. Everyone needs to get their stuff first and clear the vanity area. Lazy bums.

Soooo, I'm finally done with my first year of college. It wasn't easy, but I did it! And with better grades this time around; 2 Bs and 3 As! Someone's mommy is going to be proud.











I tried to look excited, but I guess when you stage a surprised face look, you end up failing and looking awkward. Oh weeeeeell.















Then what the heck, my camera's on, a self portrait session is in order. One thing I'm really proud of--my eyelashes. I bought this eyelash curler and it's amazing. It's like an eyelash miracle worker.















Then it was getting hot, so I put my hair up and decided to go fancy with my picture editing and BAM, pretty eyes. 










The current state of my bed, a total mess. And on facebook too, typical. For the past couple days all I've had is that sheet, a blanket and my airplane headrest pillow thingy. Seriously can't wait to sleep on my bed with my super comfy fluffy pillows. 











My suitcase, all ready to get rolled out of here. I seriously thought it wasn't going to be so full, but turns out I have more clothes then I really thought. And that's not even all of it, the rest of my clothes (well fall weather type clothes) are in storage. And a Book of Mormon! That one's in spanish though. THat's a really big goal of mine, to read it all the way through in spanish.

My last two finals were eh. My BOM one was fine, got an A. But math can just go die. Oh well, I really don't care. I got my B in the class and I'm happy with that. And besides, no more math classes...EVER. JK, I'm taking a money management class fall semester. But that's real life math, with no useless math involved.

Ugh, I might as well start my cleaning. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. MM is a very easy class. It literally has no math in it, it's more applying aspects of capital to your life.

    ReplyDelete